Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Flat Top w/ 2 valve reliefs Piston Style, 3.480" Stroke
- Made from high ductility 2618 alloy
- They are fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Has a dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Features a lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Will work with Chevy 350 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.48" stroke) engines
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
For Chevy 350 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.48" stroke). Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
Item DetailsC/R 58cc=11.2, 64cc=10.4, 76cc=9.1
Piston/Pin Weight: 571 g
Rod Length: 6"
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.565
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.265
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
474-702 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Keith Black KB169.040 Dished 6.0 Rod Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, .150 Dome, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, .200 Dome, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Vortec Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top 4V, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.