IMCA Approved Rod End Style Tie Rod Assembly
Ends Tie Rod Component, Inner Position, Straight Tie Rod Style, 5/8"-18 Thread Pitch, Natural
- This tie rod assembly is perfect for circle track cars and allows you to use bump steer spacers to fine tune your steering geometry
- Heavy duty DOM steel tube is stronger than typical swaged tubes
- RH thread rod end with LH thread inner tie rod end allow you to spin the tube to adjust the length of the assembly
- IMCA approved for Modified and Northern Sport Mod classes
- Choose from 17-1/2" to 21-1/2" center-to-center length - 68-72 Chevelle stub modifieds use 18-1/2"
Rods available in 17-1/2", 18-1/2", 19-1/2", 20-1/2" and 21-1/2" center to center.
5/8" steel tube replacements available in 9", 10", 11", 12" and 13".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.