- Coil springs have a free height of 9.5"
- Features a conventional 5" outside diameter
- Both ends closed and ground for a superior fit
- They are available in several spring rates to custom fit your project
- The revolutionary design allow for optimization of the total vehicle performance on many Circle Track vehicles and applications
|MFG. Part #||Select Rate|
|Spring Rate||Select Rate|
Conventional Springs are high-performance, aftermarket suspension springs primarily used in motorsports and motor racing. The OD (outer diameter) size and free length, along with Hyperco’s Dynamic Travel Response spring design, allow for optimization of the total vehicle performance on many Circle Track vehicles and applications.
Unlike Coil-Over Springs that are available in a multitude of free lengths, Conventional Springs are limited in their free length offerings, often as a result of the sanctioning bodies and rules. The Engineers at Hyperco decided to analyze the dynamic characteristics essential to Conventional Spring performance. That data resulted in the development of the Dynamic Travel Response spring design concept.
Working within the limitations and rules, the Dynamic Travel Response design allows all springs to exceed the performance requirements for travel and rate linearity, and is still designed with significantly less physical weight.
- 5" OD Front Conventional Springs
- 9-1/2" Free Height
- One end open, one end closed and ground
- Available Spring Rates:
|MFG. Part #||Select Rate to see|
|Spring Rate||Select Rate to see|
|Spring Rate Range||Select Rate to see|
|Progressive Rate Spring||No|
|Coil Spring End (A)||Square|
|Coil Spring End (B)||Tangential|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|