Howe Racing 5224 Basic Steering Quickener, 2:1, 3/4 Inch 36-Spline
Universal Fit, 3/4"-36 Spline End, 3/4"-36 Spline End (2), 2:01 Steering Ratio
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Howe Basic Steering Quickeners are made to meet the requirements of the job with no frills to keep the cost down. It has undergone extensive cycle and load testing to make sure that durability has not been comprimised. Thanks to the alloy steel gears and unique tooth design, it is far stronger and more durable than any other small housing quickener on the market.
3/4" 36-spline input and output. 8" overall length.
- Overall length approximately 8 inches
- Overall height from mounting surface 3 inches
- Height from base to center of the input 1 ½ inches
- Height from base to center of the output 1 ¾ inches
- Housing length 5 ¼ inches
More Like This
Q & A
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.