Howe Racing 5225 Basic Steering Quickener, 1.5:1, 3/4 Inch 36-Spline
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Howe Basic Steering Quickeners are made to meet the requirements of the job with no frills to keep the cost down. It has undergone extensive cycle and load testing to make sure that durability has not been comprimised. Thanks to the alloy steel gears and unique tooth design, it is far stronger and more durable than any other small housing quickener on the market.
3/4" 36-spline input and output. 8" overall length.
- Overall length approximately 8 inches
- Overall height from mounting surface 3 inches
- Height from base to center of the input 1 ½ inches
- Height from base to center of the output 1 ¾ inches
- Housing length 5 ¼ inches
More Like This
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.