Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, TH350/400
Universal Fit, Turbo-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual
- A turbo cross-over tube is used to connect the two manifolds
- Features a 3” V-band outlet and 2.25” V-band crossover connections
- Specifically designed and engineered to fit your transmission and engine needs
- Specifically designed to integrate with most common LS swap applications and components
- Made from High-Silicon-Moly ductile iron and are much more durable & retain more heat than fabricated headers
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Take the guess-work out of your turbo LS powered build with our new Hooker GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold kit. Hooker has gone above and beyond once again to make powering your dreams even easier with a simple, effective cast turbo style V-band manifolds and crossover tube to ease the stresses of building your turbo LS machine! Designed and engineered to fit your transmission and engine needs, it could not get any easier than with our Hooker GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold Kit!
- (1) Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold
- (1) Hooker Headers LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Holley’s new LS Turbo Exhaust Manifolds are made from cast iron and allow a simpler and easier way to add a turbo to your muscle car. These manifolds are made from High-Silicon-Moly ductile iron and are much more durable & retain more heat than fabricated headers. The manifolds kits include v-band clamps & flanges, heater hose heat shield, and header bolts. A turbo cross-over tube is used to connect the two manifolds.
- Designed to Integrate w/ Most Common LS Swap Applications & Components
- 3” V-Band Outlet – 2.25” V-Band Crossover Connections
- Heat Shield to Protect Heater Hoses
- Hardware Included – Stainless Steel V-Band Clamps, V-Band Flanges & Header Bolts
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube
The cross-over tubes are made from 16-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and include a flex joint and v-band flanges welded on for an easy bolt-on fit. These parts work with most common LS swap parts (i.e. motor mounts, swap oil pan, and accessory drive systems) & provide the basic building blocks needed to complete a custom turbo system for your GM LS engine.
- For TH350/TH400/Powerglide transmissions
- Choose Cross-Over Tube Based on Type of Transmission & Bell-Housing
- Cross-Over Tubes Are 16 Gauge, Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel & Include a Flex Joint & V-Band Flanges
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Hooker Headers 8510HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust ManifoldPart # 4258510HKRQty x 1
Hooker Headers 8514HKR LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube, TH350/400Part # 4258514HKRQty x 1
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.