Hooker Headers 8515HKR LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube, 4L60/4L80
Universal Fit, Crossover Tubing Exhaust Pipe Type, 2.250" Outside Diameter, 304 Stainless Steel
- Specially designed to fit your GM 4L60/4L80
- Engineered to be much more durable & retain more heat than fabricated headers
- They are made from cast iron and allow a simpler and easier way to add a turbo to your muscle car
- The cross-over tubes are made from 16-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and include a flex joint and v-band flanges welded on for an easy bolt-on fit
- Works with most common LS swap parts (i.e. motor mounts, swap oil pan, and accessory drive systems) & provide the basic building blocks needed to complete a custom turbo system for your GM LS engine
Holley's new LS Turbo Exhaust Manifolds are made from cast iron and allow a simpler and easier way to add a turbo to your muscle car. These manifolds are made from High-Silicon-Moly ductile iron and are much more durable & retain more heat than fabricated headers. The manifolds kits include v-band clamps & flanges, heater hose heat shield, and header bolts. A turbo cross-over tube is used to connect the two manifolds (sold separately). Choose the cross-over tube based on the transmission (and bell-housing) for optimal fit and ground clearance. The cross-over tubes are made from 16-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and include a flex joint and v-band flanges welded on for an easy bolt-on fit. A universal cross-over component kit is also available for custom applications that need something a little different (requires fabrication & welding). These parts work with most common LS swap parts (i.e. motor mounts, swap oil pan, and accessory drive systems) & provide the basic building blocks needed to complete a custom turbo system for your GM LS engine
- Fits GM 4L60/4L80
- Choose Cross-Over Tube Based on Type of Transmission & Bell-Housing
- Cross-Over Tubes Are 16 Gauge, Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel & Include a Flex Joint & V-Band Flanges
- Pre-Made Cross-Over Tube Provide Optimal Fit & Ground Clearance
*Note-Does not fit 2004-’06 GTO starter & bellhousing. Requires removal or relocation of OE A/C Compressor.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hooker Headers 8516HKR LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube, T56/6L80
Hooker Headers 8517HKR LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube Builder Kit
Hooker Headers 8513HKR LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube, T56
Hooker Headers 8514HKR LS Turbo Cross-Over Tube, TH350/400
Hooker 21380HKR Aluminized Steel 180 Deg. Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 3 Inch
Hooker 12200HKR Mild Steel 180 Degree Mandrel U-Bend Pipe, 1-1/2 Inch
Hooker 12250HKR Mild Steel 180 Degree Mandrel U-Bend Pipe, 2-1/8 Inch
Hooker 12260HKR Mild Steel 180 Degree Mandrel U-Bend Pipe, 2-1/4 Inch
Hooker 12280HKR Mild Steel 180 Degree Mandrel U-Bend Pipe, 3 Inch
Hooker 12320HKR Mild Steel 180 Degree Mandrel U-Bend Pipe, 1-3/4 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.