Hooker 70401316-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust, 2009-13 Corvette
Axle-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
2009-13 C6 Corvette Axle-Back 3" Exhaust System without Mufflers, 304 SS
- Axle-Back constructed of 3” 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel material maximizing strength and durability
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Aggressive no muffler design for the ultimate Corvette sound
- 4” dual wall polished 304 Stainless Steel Quad Tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo
- Rear muffler bracket etched with Hooker BlackHeart logo
- Tube Geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Up to 22 lbs lighter than the factory Mufflers
- All hardware included for a quick and easy installation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MagnaFlow 15284 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16495 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15884 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16593 MF Series Axle-Back Exhaust System
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, TH350/400
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, 6L80/T56
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, Universal
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, T56
Hooker Headers LS Turbo Exhaust System Kit, 4L60/4L80
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.