Hooker 21005HKR Competition Turbo Muffler, 2-1/4 Inch Offset Inlet
Universal Fit, Turbo Muffler Type, 2.25" Inlet Diameter, 2.25" Outlet Diameter, Steel
Competition Turbo Mufflers utilized a low back pressure baffle network designed to flow in either direction resulting in better performance and economy.
- Improved Engine Efficiency Results in Better Performance and Economy
- 4-1/4"H x 9-3/4"W x 14"L Oval Shaped Double Wrapped Aluminized Steel Construction for Longer Life
- Throaty Exhaust Sound on Acceleration with Quiet Operation at Idle and Cruising Speeds
- Compact Muffler Design Flows Either Direction, Allowing Easy Installation
- 2-1/4" free flow cores Ensure a Low backpressure Reverse Flow Baffle Network
- Single 2-1/4" Center Outlet
- Single 2-1/4" Offset Inlet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
We all want that tough, aggressive exhaust note emanating from our hot rod, muscle car, or classic truck's tailpipes, but which muffler is best suited for your project vehicle? We're here to help with our muffler buyer's guide!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.