Hooker 16811HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
98-02 Chevy Camaro, 98-02 Pontiac Firebird, Cat-Back Exhaust System Type, Angle Exhaust Tip Cut
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Super Competition Cat-Back System Natural Finish Mufflers with Aluminized Pipes for 98-02 Camaro/Firebird
- Exit At Stock Locations
- Mandrel Bent Not Press Bent
- Consistent Inside Diameter
- Maximum Flow
- Uses Existing Stock Hangers
- Large Diameter 16 Ga. Aluminum Tubing
- Low Back Pressure and Long Life
- Easy Installation
- Comes with Show Polished Stainless Tips and Natural Finish Aerochamber Muffler
Application1998 Chevy Camaro
1998 Pontiac Firebird
1999 Chevy Camaro
1999 Pontiac Firebird
2000 Chevy Camaro
2000 Pontiac Firebird
2001 Chevy Camaro
2001 Pontiac Firebird
2002 Chevy Camaro
2002 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 705013128RHKR BlackHeart Dual Exhaust System, 1998-02 Camaro/FB
Flowmaster 17199 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1998-02 Camaro/FB
MagnaFlow 16723 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17358 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1998-02 Camaro/FB
MagnaFlow 15693 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
QTP 425018 Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 410014 Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 725018 Eliminator Exhaust Systems, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 740015 Eliminator Exhaust Systems, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 440015B Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.