Holley Sniper 565-313BK Hyperspark Distributor, Buick Nailhead
External Ignition Box Required, HEI / Male Cap Type, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Black
HyperSpark distributors are plug and play with all Holley Sniper EFI systems, featuring a high-quality billet distributor housing, hall effect crank trigger sensor, and they come included with the foolproof patented clear installation cap. Hyperspark CD Ignition Box (556-152) and Ignition Coil (556-151) sold separately.
- Hall Effect crank trigger sensor housing provides a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU
- Billet distributor housing provides corrosion resistance and stylish looks!
- Patented Clear Installation cap eliminates any confusion while installing the distributor.
- Easiest plug and play way to add timing control to a Sniper EFI Installation.
- Distributor shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft, for decades of reliable accuracy.
- Includes Wire Retainer for a clean installation.
- Comes with Cast Gear Installed - contact camshaft manufacturer for recommended gear material.
- Designed to be used with Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD box P/N 556-151 and Ignition Coil 556-152
- Available in Black or Shiny Billet Aluminum to match any engine bay
Comes with Cast Gear Installed - contact camshaft manufacturer for recommended gear material.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 565-303 EFI Hyperspark Distributor, Ford Big Block
Holley Sniper 565-301 EFI Hyperspark Distributor Ford 260/289/302
Holley 565-302 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor, SBF 351W
Holley 565-305 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor Chrysler 383/400
Holley Sniper 565-300 EFI Hyperspark Distributor, SBC/BBC
Holley 565-307 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor, Jeep 258
Holley 565-308 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor, AMC 290-401
Holley Sniper EFI 565-300BK Hyperspark Chevy Distributor, Billet
HEI External Timing Adjustment Knob
HEI Distributor, SBF Small Block Ford, 289/302, Blue
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.