Holley Sniper 556-151 EFI Hyperspark Ignition Box
Universal Fit, Capacitive Discharge Ignition Box Output, Digital Circuitry, Black
- It is designed to work with Sniper EFI and there is minimal wiring required
- Requires only 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition coil
- An external LED on Hyperspark CD Ignition box helps verify 12v, cranking RPM, and low battery voltage
- The HyperSpark CD Ignition box is sealed and powder coated so that it can be installed in the harshest of locations
- There is a very low key off current (<150 microamps), so you can rest easy that your battery won’t drain during storage periods
Do you need to upgrade your ignition system due to a recent Sniper EFI installation, but have no idea which option is best? Introducing HyperSpark Ignition, from Sniper EFI, ready to plug and play with your Sniper EFI System
- Designed to work with Sniper EFI – Minimal wiring required.
- 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition coil, ensures complete combustion
- HyperSpark CD Ignition box is seal and powder coated to be installed in the harshest of locations.
- External LED on Hyperspark CD Ignition box helps verify 12v, cranking RPM, and low battery voltage.
- Very low key off current (<150 microamps), so you can rest easy that your battery won’t drain during storage periods.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.