Holley Sniper 19-380 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. Return Style
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 90 GPH / 340 LPH Free Flow Rate
Updating your racing fuel system to EFI is so simple!
Sniper is introducing their latest Diecast Fuel Cell EFI Pump Modules. The modules were designed to drop in as a direct replacement for your existing 6 or 12 bolt flange fuel cell cap assembly. The diecast aluminum top flange includes a -6 AN inlet port, a -6 AN outlet port, and a fuel filler cap. The fuel pump depth is fully adjustable from 7.5" to 11" deep. The EFI modules are available with single 340 LPH fuel pumps in both return and returnless system designs.
The module kits include all the hardware to install into your existing fuel cell. All that you need to add is your fuel line.
- Update your fuel cell to EFI the easy way!
- Designed to drop right into your existing 6 or 12 bolt flange fuel cell
- Diecast aluminum top flange housing includes a -6 AN inlet and -6 AN outlet port and a fuel filler cap
- The pump depth is fully adjustable for fitment in the most popular cell sizes 7.5”-12” deep.
- The EFI modules are available with single 340 LPH fuel pumps in both return and returnless system designs
- Bolt pattern is 5.375"
- E85 Compatible
***Assembly fits common RJS, Jaz, Speedway, RCI, Speedmaster, Summit, and Jegs fuel cells.
***Supports up to 700 EFI or 900 Carb HP (HP Rating @ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
*** EFI rated fuel hose and clamps required when connecting to existing vehicle fuel lines.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 19-175 GM TBI Fuel Pump and Hanger Assembly
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 155 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
HyperFuel 40008 G-Surge Dual Fuel Pump System, 1600 HP
FAST 30401-P In-Tank Fuel Pump Only w/Pick-Up Filter and Connector Kit
Hyperfuel 40004 Fuel Command Center 2 EFI Fuel Pump
FiTech 50004 Force Fuel System
Aeromotive 18385 TVS Fuel Pump Module, Universal, 10 GPM
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide