Holley Sniper 19-178 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1973-81 Blazer
73-81 Chevy K5 Blazer, 73-74 Chevy Blazer, 73-81 GMC Jimmy, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style
- Tanks are galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has 1/4" NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- Internal tank baffling includes a large 4.8 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed. New tank straps included. 1 1/4" Filler neck included
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
Fuel tank is a direct fit for your application with no body modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, fuel level sender, new tank straps, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. The 255 LPH fuel pump supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
1973-81 Blazer / Jimmy / Suburban
1975-81 Chevrolet and GMC Trucks with rear tank behind the axle
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 19-441 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1975-79 Nova
Holley Sniper 19-435 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1970-76 Dart
Holley Sniper 19-445 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1978-87 Regal
Holley Sniper 19-444 EFI Fuel Tank System 78-88 Malibu/Grand Prix
Holley Sniper 19-446 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1978-87 Cutlass
Holley Sniper 19-144 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1978-88 GM G-Body
Holley Sniper 19-179 EFI Fuel Tank system, 1982-87 Blazer
Holley Sniper 19-437 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1970-74 Challenger
Holley Sniper 19-436 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1970-74 Barracuda
Holley Sniper 19-448 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1968-74 Corvette
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.