Holley/Edelbrock to Carter WCFB 4-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
Universal Fit, 6.375" Overall Length, 5.843" Overall Width, .50" Overall Height, Aluminum
- This plate adapts Edelbrock, Carter AFB, Holley, or Demon 4-barrel carburetors to the smaller 1950's Carter WCFB bolt pattern
- WCFB bolt pattern is 3-7/8"x 3-3/4
- Adapter measures 1/2" tall
- Carburetor adapters for this setup can be hard to find, Speedway Motors has you covered
- Features a beautiful natural aluminum finish
This plate adapts Edelbrock, Carter AFB, Holley, or Demon 4-barrel carburetors to the smaller 1950's Carter WCFB 3-7/8"x 3-3/4" bolt pattern intake manifold.
This carb adapter includes gaskets for both top and bottom sides as well as mounting hardware. Adapter measures 1/2" tall.
- Bore size is 1.5" on the small side and tapers to 1.685" on the large side.
- Smaller Inner Bolt Pattern:
- Side to side is 3-3/4" center to center
- Front to rear is 3-7/8" center to center
- Outer Bolt Pattern:
- Side to side on inner pattern is 4-1/4" center to center
- Side to side on outer pattern is 5-1/8" center to center
- Front to rear is 5-5/8" center to center
NotesBolts a Holley, Demon, Edelbrock or Carter AFB to the 1950's Carter WCFB intake manifold bolt pattern.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1106 Carburetor Adapter, 4-Barrel, Square Bore
Holley/Edelbrock to Rochester 4G 4-Jet Carburetor Adapter Plate
Dual Quad Cross Ram Adapter Kit with Linkage
Speedway Universal 2-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
Holley 2300 to Rochester 2G Two Barrel Intake Carburetor Adapter
Quadrajet 2 Barrel Carburetor Adapter
GM '36-62 L6 2-Bolt Small Pattern, Stromberg 3-Bolt Adapter Kit
GM '36-62 L6 2-Bolt Small Pattern, 3 Stromberg 3-Bolt Adapter Kit
GM '63-75 L6 2-Bolt to Stromberg 3-Bolt Single Carb Adapter Kit
GM '63-75 L6 2-Bolt to Stromberg 3-Bolt Three Carb Adapter Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.