Holley EFI 554-145 Ford Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module
Introducing Coyote Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing Control from Holley EFI! Do you have a coyote crate engine going in your dream car? Is your weekend road race warrior powered by a coyote junkyard engine with locked cams? Unlock the full potential of your high revving power plant with the Holley EFI Plug and Play Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module.
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- User programmable tables enable the end user to fine tune aftermarket Ti-VCT compatible camshafts
- Commanded Timing matched within 1 degree
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated Stock Cam Position Tables – eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Main Harnesses come terminated with Ford TPS and IAC Connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW Throttle Body to a Manual Throttle Body, if desired
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-13 for N/A applications
- Main Harnesses includes a Power Tap Connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI Software
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Stock Coils (558-110)
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Holley EFI Smart Coils (558-122)
*Requires the use of Main Power Harness (558-319)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.