Holley EFI 554-145 Ford Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Introducing Coyote Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing Control from Holley EFI! Do you have a coyote crate engine going in your dream car? Is your weekend road race warrior powered by a coyote junkyard engine with locked cams? Unlock the full potential of your high revving power plant with the Holley EFI Plug and Play Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module.
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- User programmable tables enable the end user to fine tune aftermarket Ti-VCT compatible camshafts
- Commanded Timing matched within 1 degree
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated Stock Cam Position Tables – eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Main Harnesses come terminated with Ford TPS and IAC Connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW Throttle Body to a Manual Throttle Body, if desired
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-13 for N/A applications
- Main Harnesses includes a Power Tap Connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI Software
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Stock Coils (558-110)
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Holley EFI Smart Coils (558-122)
*Requires the use of Main Power Harness (558-319)
More Like This
Holley 558-407 Dominator EFI Multi Map Selector
DiabloSport PKIT-300V615-I Modified PCM/inTune I2 Kit, Chrysler 3.6L
DiabloSport PKIT-300V615-T Modified PCM/Trinity Kit, Chrysler 3.6L
DiabloSport PKIT-300V816-I Modified PCM/inTune I2 Kit, Chrysler 5.7L
DiabloSport PKIT-300V816-T Modified PCM/Trinity Kit, Chrysler 5.7L
DiabloSport PKIT-CHALV815-T Modified PCM/Trinity Kit, Dodge 5.7L/6.4L
DiabloSport PKIT-300V815-I Modified PCM/inTune I2 Kit, Chrysler 5.7L
DiabloSport PKIT-300V815-T Modified PCM/Trinity Kit, Chrysler 5.7L
DiabloSport PKIT-CHALV615-T Modified PCM/Trinity T1000 Kit, Dodge 3.6L
DiabloSport PKIT-300V616-T Modified PCM/Trinity Kit, Chrysler 3.6L
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.