Holley EFI 526-5 EFI Fuel System Kit
-6 AN, EFI Fuel System Type, Fuel Filter Included, Hoses Included, 3/8" Hose Size
- Includes 20 ft of 3/8" vapor guard fuel hose
- Comes with all the necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank
- Engineered using Holley fuel pumps, regulators and filters coupled with quality Earls plumbing
- Has a multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
- The 12-920 60 psi universal in-line fuel pump is intended for Throttle Body EFI, Multipoint EFI and Forced Induction Multipoint EFI systems
Holley EFI fuel kits are the perfect addition to your Sniper EFI or Holley EFI kit. They are engineered using Holley fuel pumps, regulators and filters coupled with quality Earls plumbing to provide a fuel system tailored to the needs of your EFI System.
Fuel system consisting of; 20 ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 60 psi EFI Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank.
- 20 ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose
- 12-920 Fuel Pump 60 PSI
- Pre and Post Fuel Filters
- Necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank
- Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
4255265 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 12-834 Fuel Pump w/24 In. Fuel Hose Install Kit, 58-76 SBC
Holley 526-1 Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 526-4 In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 526-2 Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 526-3 In-line Fuel Pump
Speedway Motors In-line Fuel Filter Installation Kit, Black
Speedway Motors In-line Fuel Filter Installation Kit, Silver
Holley 526-9 EFI Fuel System Kit, Returnless
Sniper 526-10 EFI Fuel System Kit with Filter
Walbro EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...