Holley 7223 Dual Quad Enderle Style Air Scoop
Universal Fit, 20.50" Overall Length, 13.30" Overall Width, 4.80" Overall Height, Aluminum
- Measures 20.50" long, 13.30" wide, and 4.80" tall
- Kit includes all hardware and required air cleaners
- Offers classic styling while funneling more air to your carburetors
- Includes adjustable bases and ball bearing butterflies for smooth operation
- Scoops are made from a high quality polished casting with greater frontal area to increase air intake
Enjoy classic styling while funneling more air to your carburetors. These scoops are a high quality polished casting with greater frontal area to increase air intake. They offer adjustable bases and ball bearing butterflies for smooth operation. Includes all hardware and air cleaners.
- High Quality Polished Casting
- Greater Frontal Area
- Increases Air Intake
- Adjustable Bases
- All Hardware Included
- Includes Air Cleaners
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 13.3" x 4.8"
425-7223 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Gasser Style Competition Air Scoops
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Polished
Stromberg 97/Holley 94 Carburetor Scoop with Air Filter, 2-5/8 ID
Speedway Two-Barrel Carburetor Air Scoop with Screen
Stromberg 97 Carburetor Air Intake Scoop & Screen Kit
Speedway Stromberg 97/Holley 94 Carburetor Air Intake Scoop, 2-5/8 ID
Mr Gasket 5232 Hilborn Style Scoop, Single 4 Barrel, Polished Aluminum
Mr Gasket 5233 Hilborn Style Scoop, Dual 4 Barrel, Polished Aluminum
Spectre 9789 Headlight Funnel, 3.375 in. Long, 5.75 in. Width
Speedway Gasser Finned Aluminum Single Quad Carburetor Air Scoops
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide