Holley 558-311 Gen III HEMI Coil Harness, Late Coils
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Chrysler has used two different coils on the HEMI engine series with 2006 being the year that the change was phased throughout the truck and car line. Fortunately the two coils are very different visually and makes for a simple review. If the coil requires spark plug wires, it is the early coil. If the coil does not require plug wires and simply has two boots that connect to the plugs in the cylinder head, it is the later coil. View the image gallery for images of both types.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Holley 558-310 Gen III HEMI Coil Harness, Early Coils
MSD 88864 Harness, 6013 to Late Hemi 2006-08
Holley 558-306 Universal Unterminated Ignition Harness
Holley 558-403 Dominator EFI Connector J3 Auxiliary Harness
Holley 558-404 Dominator EFI Connector J4 Auxiliary Harness
Holley 558-410 Crank/Cam Ignition Harness, Fully Terminated Harness
Holley 558-400 Connector J1A/B Inputs/Outputs Auxiliary Harness
Holley 558-401 Dominator EFI Connector J2A Auxiliary Harness
Holley 558-402 Dominator EFI Connector J2B Auxiliary Harness
MSD 7555 Spark Plug Wire Sync Kit
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!