Holley 556-128 Big Wire Coil Near Plug Smart Coil Kit
44000 volts Maximum Voltage
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Do you need precision control over your ignition system? Would your combination benefit from Individual Cylinder Timing Control? Are you experiencing spark issues with your Stock Coils? Are you wanting to convert your Turbocharged Big Block Monstrosity to Coil-Near-Plug?! Problem solved, introducing the Holley EFI Big-Wire C-N-P Kit containing everything you need to upgrade your ignition system to handle 5.5+ HP per Cubic Inch
- “Big Wire” Sub Harness- Pre wired with 12ga Power and Grounds, for optimal performance
- Peak Voltage – 44,000 Volts
- Peak Output – 102 Mj
- Maximum Battery Voltage 17.0 Volts
- Upgrading a Non C-N-P Main Harness requires the Holley Universal Coil-On-Plug Harness, P/N 558-307 to complete the installation
- Contains two Terminated Sub-Harnesses, and Eight Holley Smart Coils, 3 ft. of wiring loom for a professional appearing installation
- Sub Harness features Fully Terminated Coil Connectors, a 7 Pin Metripak Connector used on several Holley EFI C-N-P Main Harnesses, and 3 loose wires for a quick installation
More Like This
Holley 556-112 Coil-Near-Plug Smart Coil
Electronic Ignition Coil
MSD 8207 Blaster SS Coil
PerTronix 45001 Flame-Thrower II Chrome Coil
PerTronix 40011 Flame-Thrower Coil, Black
MSD 8253 HVC II Coil for 6 Series Ignitions
PerTronix 60130 Flame-Thrower HV Coil, 3.0 Ohm
MSD 8250 Power-Core HVC Ignition Coil
MSD 8223 Blaster 3 Coils
FAST 730-0192 PS92N Fireball Race Coil
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.