Holley 550-903T Terminator X LS1 MPFI Kit
Universal Fit, 24x Crank Reluctor, 1x Cam Trigger, Factory GM Ignition Type
Take control of your LS engine with Terminator X! Don't settle for a junkyard ECU with a cumbersome tuning interface when you can have complete control of your engine, self-learning fuel strategies and the proven, race-winning technology of Holley EFI at a budget-friendly price!
Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more. Terminator X comes fully loaded with base maps for common LS engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. These Terminator X kits include a USB/CAN tuning cable instead of the 3.5" Handheld LCD, these kits require the use of the free Terminator X Software for initial setup. The Terminator X Software includes multiple base calibrations to choose from for either naturally aspirated or boosted engines. Also included is Holley EFI's industry-leading, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access for advanced users. Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X has the features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank!
- For GM LS1/LS6 engines with 24x crank reluctor - with EV1 Injectors.
- Real-Time fuel map learn, takes the guesswork out of tuning your base fuel table.
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most Stock LS injectors and Holley EFI Injectors. Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control Low Impedance Injectors)
- All of the new Terminator X systems utilize the Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband to relay AFR information to the ECU for accurate reading and precise tuning control.
- On-Board 1bar MAP sensor is perfect for N/A or Nitrous engine combos. If your combination requires a 2+Bar, we recommend GM 12592525, and our adapter part number 558-416.
- MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th – ¼ and 3/16ths)
- 4 Inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake
- Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- Advanced Tables – 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, can be used for any custom tables you can dream up, such as Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table, or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power – Engine Run – Wideband Status – TPS Calibration – Crank Signal –Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- Includes CAN/USB tuning cable allowing you to configure your ECU and Tuning the engine in real-time.
- The compact ECU size allows you to mount it virtually anywhere. Remember, diagnostic LEDS must face up!
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as; analog-style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3" digital dash support!
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant
- Includes: 24x LS Engine Main Harness - EV1 Injector Harness - Terminator X ECU - ECU Main Power Harness - Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor - Input/Output Harness - and assorted vacuum adapters.
**Terminator X ECU's are designed to be mounted with the LED's facing up.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.