Holley 550-619N 2011-2012 Ford Coyote Ti-VCT HP EFI Kit, NTK O2
Universal Fit, Ford Coyote Ignition Type, USCAR (EV6) Injector Connector
Introducing Coyote Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing Control from Holley EFI! Do you have a Coyote crate engine going in your dream car? Is your weekend road race warrior powered by a Coyote junkyard engine with locked cams? Unlock the full potential of your high revving power plant with the Holley EFI Plug and Play Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module.
- Now supports 2015-2017 Coyote engines
- HP EFI kits available
- Plug and Play main harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ stock cam shafts using stock coils (558- 110)
- Plug and Play main harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ stock cam shafts using Holley EFI coils (558-122)
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI software
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- Commanded timing matched within 1 degree
- User programmable tables enable the end user to fine tune aftermarket Ti-VCT compatible camshafts
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated stock cam position tables – eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Main harnesses come terminated with Ford TPS and IAC connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW throttle body to a manual throttle body.
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-13 for N/A applications
- Main Harnesses includes a Power Tap Connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
Designed to be used with a cable-driven throttle body.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.