Holley 550-607N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, NTK O2
Universal Fit, 58x Crank Reluctor, 4x Cam Trigger, USB/CAN Tuning Cable Tuner Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Looking for a plug and play kit for your GM LS engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more. Got a stock LS engine? Simply download a base map and you're on your way. Got a turbocharged, nitrous fed LS engine on water/meth? This HP EFI kit can control that too!
- Simple Installation - Plug and Play control of GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines. Just plug the harness into your factory sensors, wire the power and grounds and you are ready to take complete control of your LS engine
- More Functionality - Provides significantly more functionality than OEM or other competitive ECUs (boost control, nitrous control, water/meth injection, plus a host of additional inputs and outputs to control fans, pumps, relays etc.)
- Easy To Use - Laptop programmable ECU includes a variety of base maps that will have you hitting the cruise or track in no time
- Ideal For Everything - including stock 5.3L engine swaps or all out, 3,000 horsepower race cars that need a simple and powerful ECU and harness solution
- Industry Leading Self Tuning Fuel Strategy - means less time tuning and more time enjoying the power of your LS vehicle
- Kit includes ECU, harness, communication cable, software, Jetronic/Minitimer (Bosch style) injector connectors, and NTK wideband O2 sensor, designed to be used with GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines with factory GM coils and a 58 tooth crank sensor
- The NTK Oxygen Sensor is recommended when using leaded or methanol fuels, high exhaust and forced induction applications or for highest precision feedback
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Optional plug and play hand-held programmer, 5.7" touch screen and digital gauges are available for ultimate control and vehicle monitoring
- ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance
- For a full list of advanced features such as boost, nitrous, water/meth, individual cylinder control and more click the document icon under the product image!
More Like This
Holley 550-603N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, NTK O2
Holley 550-603 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, Bosch O2
Holley 550-607 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, Bosch O2
Holley 550-601N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, GM TPI, NTK O2
Holley 550-602N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS1/LS6, NTK O2
Holley 550-604N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, Universal, NTK O2
Holley 550-606N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, Ford V8 MPFI, NTK O2
Holley 550-601 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, GM TPI, Bosch O2
Holley 550-602 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS1/LS6, Bosch O2
Holley 550-604 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, Universal, Bosch O2
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.