Holley 550-603N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, NTK O2
Universal Fit, 58x Crank Reluctor, 4x Cam Trigger, Factory GM Ignition Type
- Has industry leading self tuning technology
- It comes sealed with automotive and marine grade connectors
- It provides significantly more functionality than OEM or other competitive ECUs
- The laptop programmable ECU includes a variety of base maps that will have you hitting the cruise or track in no time
- Ideal for any motor ranging from stock 5.3L engine swaps or all out, 3,000 horsepower race cars that need a simple and powerful ECU and harness solution
Looking for a plug and play kit for your GM LS engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more. Got a stock LS engine? Simply download a base map and you're on your way. Got a turbocharged, nitrous fed LS engine on water/meth? This HP EFI kit can control that too!
- Simple Installation - Plug and Play control of GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines. Just plug the harness into your factory sensors, wire the power and grounds and you are ready to take complete control of your LS engine
- More Functionality - Provides significantly more functionality than OEM or other competitive ECUs (boost control, nitrous control, water/meth injection, plus a host of additional inputs and outputs to control fans, pumps, relays etc.)
- Easy To Use - Laptop programmable ECU includes a variety of base maps that will have you hitting the cruise or track in no time
- Ideal For Everything - including stock 5.3L engine swaps or all out, 3,000 horsepower race cars that need a simple and powerful ECU and harness solution
- Industry Leading Self Tuning Fuel Strategy - means less time tuning and more time enjoying the power of your LS vehicle
- Kit includes ECU, harness, communication cable, software, USCAR (EV6 Style) injector connectors, and NTK wideband O2 sensor, designed to be used with GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines with factory GM coils and a 58 tooth crank sensor
- The NTK Oxygen Sensor is recommended when using leaded or methanol fuels, high exhaust and forced induction applications or for highest precision feedback
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Optional plug and play hand-held programmer, 5.7" touch screen and digital gauges are available for ultimate control and vehicle monitoring
- ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance
- For a full list of advanced features such as boost, nitrous, water/meth, individual cylinder control and more click the document icon under the product image!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 550-603 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, Bosch O2
Holley 550-607 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, Bosch O2
Holley 550-602N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS1/LS6, NTK O2
Holley 550-606N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, Ford V8 MPFI, NTK O2
Holley 550-607N HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS2/LS3/LS7, NTK O2
Holley 550-602 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, LS1/LS6, Bosch O2
Holley 550-604 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, Universal, Bosch O2
Holley 550-605 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, Universal, Unterminated
Holley 550-606 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kit, Ford V8 MPFI, Bosch O2
Holley 554-114 Dominator EFI ECU
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!