Holley 550-1318 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 4V, EV1 Injectors
Universal Fit, Ford 4V Mod Stock Coils Ignition Type, Touchscreen Handheld Tuner Style
Introducing Terminator X Max Kits for the Modular Ford engine and the 1998 and newer Ford 4R70W or 4R75W Transmission. These new kits will plug and play with either 2V or 4V Mod Motors commonly found in 1996-2004 Mustangs, 1995-2006 F150, or 2002-2005 Explorers. These kits will work with both 4.6 and 5.4L power plants, so no matter what your donor vehicle was, we have a standalone Terminator X EFI system for your combination.
- Plug and play engine control (for Ford Modular Engines, 4.6L 4V, or 5.4L 4V)
- Included transmission harness gives you plug and play control of 1998+ Ford 4R70W or 4R75W transmission.
- EV1 or EV6 injector harness included (depending on what harness is required for your injector configuration.)
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most stock injectors, and Holley EFI Injectors. - Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control low impedance injectors)
- Included Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor for accurate readings and precise tuning control
- Built in 1bar MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor, included - For Boosted applications - internal MAP sensor can be disabled and utilize external MAP sensor harness (kit includes a terminated connector for seamless installation)
- Vacuum hose adapters included - (1/8", 1/4", and 3/16" sizes)
- 4 inputs - 12v, Ground, 5v, and frequency for items like pressure sensors, activation triggers, nitrous activation, or trans brake
- Boost Control - boost vs. time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, and boost safeties
- Nitrous Control - channels for wet or dry, progressive or non-progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed loop AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio)
- Advanced Tables - ( 4x 1D tables, 1x 1D gear table, 4x 2D table, and 1x 2D gear tables) for nearly unlimited table configuration options
- On-board diagnostic LEDS - ECU power, engine run, TPS calibration, cam signal, and more! Identify critical engine parameters at a glance
- 3.5" touchscreen handheld included - Internal data-logging, custom gauge display, and calibration wizard allow quick building bases tunes for any Domestic V8 engine
- Compact ECU (Engine Control Unit) - At only 7.45" x 4.1" x 1.66" the compact packaging allows mounting virtually anywhere (XMAX ECU = 9.6" x 4.1" x 1.66"). REMINDER: diagnostic LEDs must face up!
- FREE EFI Tuning software - For compete control of your Terminator X power plant
Fits Ford 4 Valve Modular Motors with stock coils and EV1 injectors, and 4R70W transmission control.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 550-1316 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 2V, EV1 Injectors
Holley 550-1218 Terminator X, Ford Modular 4V, EV1 Injectors
Holley 550-1219 Terminator X, Ford Modular 4V, EV6 Injectors
Holley 550-1317 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 2V, EV6 Injectors
Holley 550-1319 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 4V, EV6 Injectors
Holley 550-1310 Terminator X Max, 11-12 Coyote Ti-VCT, EV1, 4R70W
Holley 550-1311 Terminator X Max, 11-12 Coyote Ti-VCT, EV6, 4R70W
Holley 550-1313 Terminator X Max, 13-15 Coyote Ti-VCT, EV6, 4R70W
Holley 550-1315 Terminator X Max, 15.5-17 Coyote Ti-VCT EV6 4R70W
Holley 550-1507 Terminator X Max, 11-12 Coyote Ti-VCT, EV1, DBW
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.