Holley 550-1217 Terminator X, Ford Modular 2V, EV6 Injectors
Ford 2V Mod Stock Coils Ignition Type, USCAR (EV6) Injector Connector
Introducing Terminator X and X Max Kits for the Modular Ford engine. These new kits will plug and play with either 2V or 4V Mod Motors commonly found in 1996-2004 Mustangs, 1995-2006 F150, or 2002-2005 Explorers. These kits will work with both 4.6 and 5.4L power plants, so no matter what your donor vehicle was, we have a standalone Terminator X EFI system for your combination.Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. These are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more.Terminator X ECU comes fully loaded with base maps for common Coyote engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The included 3.5" LCD touch screen handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions.Included with Terminator X is Holley EFI's industry leading support, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access/compatibility for advance users. Whether you're building a budget beater or full on race car, Terminator X has the industry leading features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank.
- Plug and play engine control (for Ford Modular Engines, 4.6L 2V and 4V, or 5.4L 2V or 4V)
- Plug and Play compatible with Holley EFI accessories - Analog gauges, shift lights, modules, and both 6.86" and 12.3" Pro Dash
- EV1 or EV6 injector harness included (depending on your injector configuration)
- High Impedance Injector drivers power Holley EFI and most stock injectors -Injector support chart found in instructions (will not support low impedance injectors)
- Included Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensors for accurate readings and precise tuning control
- Built in 1bar MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor included - For Boosted applications - internal MAP sensor can be disabled and utilize external MAP sensor harness (kit includes a terminated connector for seamless installation)
- Vacuum hose adapters included - (1/8", 1/4", and 3/16" sizes)
- 4 inputs - 12v, Ground, 5v, and frequency for items like pressure sensors, activation triggers, nitrous activation, or trans brake
- Boost Control - boost vs. time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, and boost safeties
- Nitrous Control - channels for wet or dry, progressive or non-progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed loop AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio)
- Advanced Tables - ( 4x 1D tables, 1x 1D gear table, 4x 2D table, and 1x 2D gear tables) for nearly unlimited table configuration options
- On-board diagnostic LEDS - ECU power, engine run, TPS calibration, cam signal, and more! Identify critical engine parameters at a glance
- 3.5" touchscreen handheld included - Internal data-logging, custom gauge display, and calibration wizard allow quick building bases tunes for any Domestic V8 engine
- Compact ECU (Engine Control Unit) - At only 7.45" x 4.1" x 1.66" the compact packaging allows mounting virtually anywhere (XMAX ECU = 9.6" x 4.1" x 1.66"). REMINDER: diagnostic LED's must face up!
- FREE EFI Tuning software - For compete control of your Terminator X power plant
Fits Ford 2V Mod Motor w/ Stock Coils and EV6 injectors
Terminator X ECU's are designed to be mounted with the LED's facing up.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 550-1216 Terminator X, Ford Modular 2V, EV1 Injectors
Holley 550-617 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits
Holley 550-1317 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 2V, EV6 Injectors
Holley 550-1319 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 4V, EV6 Injectors
Holley 550-1218 Terminator X, Ford Modular 4V, EV1 Injectors
Holley 550-1219 Terminator X, Ford Modular 4V, EV6 Injectors
Holley 550-1221 Terminator X, Ford Mod 2V or 4V, Smart Coils, EV6
Holley 550-1316 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 2V, EV1 Injectors
Holley 550-1318 Terminator X Max, Ford Modular 4V, EV1 Injectors
Holley 550-937F Terminator X Foxbody 5.0L Specific MPFI Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...