Holley 300-621 Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold for LS1/2/6 Front-Feed
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Natural
The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifolds will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. The Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with a lower overall height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration.
The 300-621 Lo-Ram front-feed plenum entry was configured to provide a very low profile modular intake manifold suitable for turbocharged or centrifugally supercharged engines.
The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application.
- With forced-induction and the short runner length the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to be coupled to the supercharger or turbocharger being used
- Modular design allowing the use of front-feed plenum entry
- Intake design facilitates custom inlet duct and throttle body placement
- Low height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- Front entry plenum flange allows design & fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations
- Clears 4th Gen Camaro and C5 Corvette cowls and hoods without modification
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾”-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
- Lo-Ram Base Intake Manifold Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height - 5.17"
- Front Feed Plenum Configuration w/105mm Throttle Body Adapter - 6.86"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 300-620 Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold for LS1/2/6, Top-Feed
Holley 300-621BK Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold LS1/2/6, Front Feed
Holley 300-620BK Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold LS1/2/6, Top Feed
Holley 300-600BK Base Manifold And Rail Kit For Lo-Ram 300-620BK
Holley 300-602BK Base Manifold And Rail Kit For Lo-Ram 300-621BK
Holley 300-604BK Plenum Top For Lo-Ram 300-621BK, Black Finish
Holley 300-602 Base Manifold And Rail Kit For Lo-Ram 300-621
Holley 300-255 Single Plane EFI Race Intake Manifold, GM LS1/2/6
Holley 300-256 Single Plane Race Intake Manifold, LS1, LS2, LS6
Holley 300-600 Base Manifold And Rail Kit For Lo-Ram 300-620
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.