Holley 300-620 Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold for LS1/2/6, Top-Feed
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Natural
The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifolds will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. The Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with a low height to aid the packaging of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration.
The 300-620 top-feed plenum entry configuration is designed to allow the included Hi-Ram 105 mm plenum top to be fitted to a low-profile base intake manifold. The short runner, low-profile base intake manifold intended for forced induction applications was conceived to package with an air to water plenum mounted intercooler with a shorter overall height than possible with other existing intake manifolds.
The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a
set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application.
With forced-induction and the short runner length the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to
- Modular design allowing the use of the included top-feed plenum entry
- Low height to aid the packaging of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration or to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾”-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
Lo-Ram Base Intake Manifold Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height - 5.17"
Top-Feed Plenum Configuration w/105mm Long. Mount EFI Plenum Top - 9.07" (without an intercooler installed)
Top-Feed Plenum Configuration w/105mm Long. Mount EFI Plenum Top, w/an intercooler installed - 9.07"+ the intercooler thickness
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 300-621 Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold for LS1/2/6 Front-Feed
Holley 300-256 Single Plane Race Intake Manifold, LS1, LS2, LS6
Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Holley 300-227BK Hi-Ram Lower Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6, EFI, Black
Edelbrock 7139 Pro-Flo XT EFI Intake Manifold, SB Chevy LS1 LS6
Edelbrock 29086 Victor Jr. LS1 EFI Kit Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7LS
Edelbrock 7141 Cross-Ram LS3 Manifold, Red
Edelbrock 71413 Cross-Ram LS3 Manifold, Black
MSD 27024 Atomic Airforce LS1, LS2, LS6 Intake Manifold, Gray
MSD 27023 Atomic Airforce Intake Manifold, LS1, LS2, LS6, Black
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.