Holley 300-260 SBC 4150 EFI Single Plane Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Multi-port Injection Style, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Single Plane Design with isolated Plenum
- 4150 Square Bore Mounting Flange
- Power band: 2500-7500 RPM
- Height: Front 4.18", Rear 5.28"
- Port Size: 1.92” height 1.20" width
- Lower Throttle Body Mounting height to help with hood clearance.
- Holley laser etched logos on the black coated fuel rails and bracket assortment are included so that you can install the injectors of your choice.
- Fuel injectors are not included
- Fuel rail designed for maximum throttle lever clearance.
More Like This
Holley 300-261 Single Plane Intake Manifold, Chevy Small Block V8
Holley 300-110 Keith Dorton Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Holley 300-25 Strip Dominator S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Holley 300-132 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-5 Carburetor Intake Manifold 396ci-502ci
Holley 300-256 Single Plane Race Intake Manifold, LS1, LS2, LS6
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS3/L92, Black
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.