Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, 1,500-6,500 RPM Range
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick! Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O–ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
- All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads w/Black Ceramic Coating
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 1500-6500 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 15.14 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.72" height x 1" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads. Includes mounting bolts & washers as well as pipe plugs for Manifold vacuum and MAP sensor ports.
These Dual-Plane Intake Manifolds are NOT legal for sale or use on engines with pollution controlled equipment.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 300-256 Single Plane Race Intake Manifold, LS1, LS2, LS6
Holley 300-621 Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold for LS1/2/6 Front-Feed
Holley 300-620 Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold for LS1/2/6, Top-Feed
Holley 300-227BK Hi-Ram Lower Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6, EFI, Black
Edelbrock 7139 Pro-Flo XT EFI Intake Manifold, SB Chevy LS1 LS6
Edelbrock 29086 Victor Jr. LS1 EFI Kit Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7LS
Edelbrock 7141 Cross-Ram LS3 Manifold, Red
Edelbrock 71413 Cross-Ram LS3 Manifold, Black
MSD 27024 Atomic Airforce LS1, LS2, LS6 Intake Manifold, Gray
MSD 27023 Atomic Airforce Intake Manifold, LS1, LS2, LS6, Black
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.