Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, 1,500-6,500 RPM Range
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick! Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O–ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
- All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads w/Black Ceramic Coating
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 1500-6500 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 15.14 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.72" height x 1" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads. Includes mounting bolts & washers as well as pipe plugs for Manifold vacuum and MAP sensor ports.
These Dual-Plane Intake Manifolds are NOT legal for sale or use on engines with pollution controlled equipment.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.