Holley 300-126 Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Engines
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose built plenum base adapter and a Holley 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold. With a max overall height of only 10.44 , the Mid-Rise manifold is an excellent choice for street and performance street/strip applications with a powerband from 1,500-6,500 RPM and limited hood clearance. It's perfect for a blow-thru or turbocharged application. Being part of the Holley modular intake line means that this intake is not only available as a complete kit with intake, adapter, 92MM top and fuel rails, but all parts can also be purchased separately for a custom intake build. The plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold
More Like This
Holley 300-130 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Holley 300-130BK Mid-Rise Intake GM LS1/LS2/LS6, Black
Holley 300-127 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/105mm Top
Edelbrock 1100 Super Dual 1938-48 Ford/Mercury Flathead Ford Intake
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2901 Victor Jr Sportsman 2V Chevy Small Block Manifold
Edelbrock 2925 Super Victor Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2975 Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Edelbrock 2981 Victor Jr. Ford 351W Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2999 Tall Victor Jr. Small Block Chevy Manifold
Q & A
Videos & Articles
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.