Holley 300-126 Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Engines
Chevy LS V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose built plenum base adapter and a Holley 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold. With a max overall height of only 10.44 , the Mid-Rise manifold is an excellent choice for street and performance street/strip applications with a powerband from 1,500-6,500 RPM and limited hood clearance. It's perfect for a blow-thru or turbocharged application. Being part of the Holley modular intake line means that this intake is not only available as a complete kit with intake, adapter, 92MM top and fuel rails, but all parts can also be purchased separately for a custom intake build. The plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold
More Like This
Holley 300-130 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Holley 300-127 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-122BK LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold, Black
Holley 300-122 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-123 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-129 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS3/LS92
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-137Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-219 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.