Holley 300-123 EFI Hi-Ram Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6, 105mm
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, Hi-Ram Intake Manifold Type
The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more! The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems. Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits. Cast aluminum construction. Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height - 8.42 to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Total Height with 92/105mm EFI Plenum Top - 12.32 to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Runner Length - 6.58 , As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area - Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.53 in²
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height - 8.42 (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location - 3.84 (forward from engine block front flange), Angle - 25 deg. (down from vertical)
- Plenum Top Gasket Type - 3/32 Round O-ring Cord
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type - Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Port Size - 2.49 Height x 1.21 Wide
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 300-122 EFI Hi-Ram Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6, 92mm
Holley 300-122BK EFI Hi-Ram Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6, 92mm, Black
Holley 300-123BK EFI Hi-Ram Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6, 105mm, Black
Holley 300-227 Hi-Ram Lower Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6, EFI
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-137 Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit
Holley 300-220 Hi-Ram Lower to Top Mounting Flange
Holley 300-232 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 105mm LS Throttle Body
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.