Holley 300-120 LS Carbureted Mid Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Quad Intake Manifold Type, Two Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley Carbureted 2x4160 Mid Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold, LS Gen 3 LS1/LS2/LS6 engines
- The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 2x4V dual-plane was designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am and at Lemans in the 1960™s. The technology of the LS pushrod engine is now mated with the im
- The dual-plane equal-distribution layout produces great mid-range torque without compromising top end power. The LS engine architecture does not utilize an intake mounted water neck or distributor so it™s perfect for two Holley carburetors and this inta
- Carbureted and EFI versions available
- Power band from 1500-7000 rpm
- Appropriate for any street/performance, muscle car, or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS1/LS2 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- Carb Flange Center-To-Center: 8-5/8
More Like This
Holley 300-121 LS EFI 2x4 Mid Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-132 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-110 Keith Dorton Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Holley 300-112 Carbureted Hi-Ram Intake, 2 x 4500
Holley 300-114 EFI Hi-Ram Intake, 2 x 4500
Holley 300-117 EFI Hi-Ram Intake for 1 x 105mm GM LS Throttle Body
Holley 300-118 Carbureted Hi-Ram Intake with Blank Configurable Top
Holley 300-119 EFI Hi-Ram Intake with Blank Configurable Top
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.