Holley 20-132 LS Accessory Drive Bracket-ALT, P/S, A/C
Chevy LS V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley is pleased to offer simple, clean, cost effective solutions that solve the accessory drive challenges encountered when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment and factory stability.
To determine correct application, these three easy steps will help get you going:
- Step one is to determine your belt alignment based on your crank Pulley position on the engine you have.
- Step two is to choose the Holley accessory drive brackets that you need (A/C, Alt & P/S or both).
- Step three is to see which Holley installation kit your set–up requires to line up your accessories with your crank Pulley position. An application specific installation kit (part # 425-211, 425-212, or 425-213) is REQUIRED for most applications.
Note: When referring to guide links below, keep in mind that part numbers shown are MFG numbers without "425" prefix.
Instructions for 211 (PDF)
Instructions for 212 (PDF)
Instructions for 213 (PDF)
Installation Notes: Fits Sanden SD508 or SD7 Comp.
Requires application specific installation kit
Holley's kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget!
Now available as a Complete accessory Drive Kit please consider # 425-20137
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F–Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors
- A/C brackets position the compressor high above the cross–member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- A/C brackets are also a bolt on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- A/C bracket accepts GM R4 compressor (Sanden version now available)
- OEM quality natural finish die castings for clean looks and durability. Can be polished, coated, painted or plated.
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- Complete accessory drive kits include all components and accessories and will be available 1st quarter 2013
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders!
More Like This
Holley 20-133 RF Compressor LS Acc Drive Brackets, Pass. Side AC
Holley 20-135 Drivers Side P/S & Alternator LS Acc Drive Bracket Kit
Holley 20-131 R4 Compressor LS Accessory Drive AC, PS, Alt Bracket Kit
Holley 21-1 LS Acc. Drive Bracket Installation Kit, Standard Alignment
Holley 21-2 LS Accessory Drive Bracket Installation Kit, Middle Align
Holley 21-3 LS Acc Drive Bracket Install. Kit, Long, Long Style Pump
Holley 20-131P LS Accessory Drive Bracket Kit, A/C, P/S, Polished
Holley 20-132BK LS Accessory Drive Braket Kit, Black
Holley 20-131BK LS Accessory Drive Bracket Kit,A/C,P/S, Alt,Black
Holley 20-132P LS Accessory Drive Bracket Kit, Pass/Driver, Pol
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!