Holley 20-132 LS Accessory Drive Bracket-ALT, P/S, A/C
Chevy LS V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley is pleased to offer simple, clean, cost effective solutions that solve the accessory drive challenges encountered when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment and factory stability.
To determine correct application, these three easy steps will help get you going:
- Step one is to determine your belt alignment based on your crank Pulley position on the engine you have.
- Step two is to choose the Holley accessory drive brackets that you need (A/C, Alt & P/S or both).
- Step three is to see which Holley installation kit your set–up requires to line up your accessories with your crank Pulley position. An application specific installation kit (part # 425-211, 425-212, or 425-213) is REQUIRED for most applications.
Note: When referring to guide links below, keep in mind that part numbers shown are MFG numbers without "425" prefix.
Instructions for 211 (PDF)
Instructions for 212 (PDF)
Instructions for 213 (PDF)
Installation Notes: Fits Sanden SD508 or SD7 Comp.
Requires application specific installation kit
Holley's kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget!
Now available as a Complete accessory Drive Kit please consider # 425-20137
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F–Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors
- A/C brackets position the compressor high above the cross–member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- A/C brackets are also a bolt on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- A/C bracket accepts GM R4 compressor (Sanden version now available)
- OEM quality natural finish die castings for clean looks and durability. Can be polished, coated, painted or plated.
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- Complete accessory drive kits include all components and accessories and will be available 1st quarter 2013
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders!
More Like This
Holley 20-133 RF Compressor LS Acc Drive Brackets, Pass. Side AC
Holley 20-135 Drivers Side P/S & Alternator LS Acc Drive Bracket Kit
Holley 20-131 R4 Compressor LS Accessory Drive AC, PS, Alt Bracket Kit
Holley 21-1 LS Acc. Drive Bracket Installation Kit, Standard Alignment
Holley 21-2 LS Accessory Drive Bracket Installation Kit, Middle Align
Holley 21-3 LS Acc Drive Bracket Install. Kit, Long, Long Style Pump
Speedway Motors Serpentine Front Drive Kit, LS Engine
Bills Hot Rod Co 1100 Series LS Swap A/C Compressor Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co 1100 Series LS Swap Alternator Brackets
KRC Power Steering 77525110 CT525 GM LS Head Mounted Steering Pump Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.