Holley 19-122 EFI Fuel Tank, 1971-72 Buick Skylark, Coated Steel
71-72 Buick Skylark, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI Fuel System Type, 20 gallons Capacity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley and Sniper can help you to complete your EFI swap with their new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Fits 1971-72 Buick Skylark
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Coated steel construction
More Like This
Tanks Inc. TM34H-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1971-72 Buick Skylark
1970-72 GM A-Body Replacement Fuel Tank, 20 Gallon
FiTech 47011 HyperFuel EFI Tank, 1971-1972 GM A-Body
Kinsler Fuel Injection 5800 Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
EMPI 00-3789-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 16 Inch, 3.1 Gallon
EMPI 00-3795-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 24 Inch, 5 Gallon
EMPI 00-3797-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 30 Inch, 6.1 Gallon
EMPI 00-3798-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 30 Inch, 6.1 Gallon
EMPI 00-3885-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 10 x 24 Inch, 7.7 Gallon
EMPI 00-3888-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 10 x 40 Inch, 13 Gallon
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.