Holley 19-117 EFI Fuel Tank, 1969-70 Ford Mustang, Coated Steel
69-70 Ford Mustang, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI Fuel System Type, 22 gallons Capacity
Holley and Sniper can help you to complete your EFI swap with their new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Fits 1969-70 Ford Mustang
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Coated steel construction
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.