Holley 19-100 EFI Fuel Tank, 67-68 Camaro/Firebird, Coated Steel
67-68 Chevy Camaro, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI Fuel System Type, 18 gallons Capacity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley and Sniper can help you to complete your EFI swap with their new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Fits 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Coated steel construction
More Like This
1967-68 Camaro/Firebird Fuel Tank, 18 Gallon, OEM Replacement
Reproduction Fuel Tank Kit for 1967-68 Camaro, V8 Engines
Tanks Inc. TM32A-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1967-68 Camaro and Firebird
Holley Sniper 19-101 1967-68 F-Body EFI Narrow Corner Fuel Tank
Golden Star GT01-67 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird 18 Gallon Fuel Tank
AMD 890-3567 67-68 Camaro Firebird Gas Tank
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Speedway Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!