Holley 120-140 Throttle Body Airfoil Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Talk about a smooth operator! This Holley airfoil kit easily adapts to the stock GM throttle body on Chevrolet 5.7L TPI and LT1 engines used on Camaros and Firebirds. It acts to smooth out and minimize the turbulence of the incoming flow of air into the throttle body. The September, 2002 edition of GM HIGH-TECH PERFORMANCE magazine reported a 5.8 horsepower increase after installing this Holley airfoil kit on a stock 1994 Camaro Z28 LT1, called The Grape Of Wrath . Installation is easy; simply snap it into place in the mouth of the throttle body and it's ready to work. Made from space age elastomer, the Holley airfoil will perform effectively and unobtrusively for years.
- Smoothes and Minimizes Turbulence
- Increases Air Flow
- Creates More Horsepower
- Easy Installation
- Made From Space Age Elastomer
- Effective And Unobtrusive
- Long Lasting
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.