Holley 12-134 In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, 525 LPH, Return Style
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 139 GPH / 525 LPH Free Flow Rate
The Holley In-tank RetroFit Fuel Modules are now available with a 525 LPH Pump. Convert your factory tank or fuel cell to an in-tank EFI fuel system quickly and easily! And- add the benefits of a Holley Hydramat in the process! The conversion is easily accomplished with basic tools and requires no welding or fabrication. The billet aluminum module design includes a billet pump hanger bracket to control pump vibration while also providing a low profile design to fit where space is at a premium. Holley's innovative clamping system and integrated fuel pump makes it easy. Supports up to 1200 EFI or 1450 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...
- Retrofit Fuel Module 525 LPH- Return Style
- Installs in any fuel tank from 7.5" to 12" deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Includes innovative Holley Hydramat to ensure consistent fuel supply. The 3" x 15" HydraMat mounting flange has 6 clocking pin locations to allow for 360-degree adjustment to clear sending unit levels or any tank floor restrictions that you might encounter
- Black anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long-lasting good looks
- ¼" NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options
- Optional rollover valve available
It is recommended to use a Holley 12-753 30 Amp Fuel Pump Relay along with a minimum size of 12 Gauge wire for your installation.*** Maximum 6AN line and fitting size due to space limitations between unit and fuel tank.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 12-135 In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, 525 LPH, Returnless
Holley 12-158 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-159 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-129 Diecast In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-1500 VR1 Series Brushless Fuel Pump W/Controller
Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.