Holley 12-753 Fuel Pump Relay Kit, 30 Amp
This Holley kit is intended primarily for those applications running an electric pump. The long wire runs in these kinds of installations can sometimes result in a voltage drop at the electric pump. Installation of this kit is good insurance that the fuel pump will be receiving full voltage from the battery. Holley P/N 12-753 can be used with any electric fuel pump, as long as the current load is not above 30 amps. It will work with 12, 16 and 24 volt systems and comes equipped with 12 AWG that provide extra current carrying capacity with minimal voltage loss. A 30 amp relay is included with a relay socket wired with extra long leads specifically designed to reduce the number of splices required. Quality insulated crimp connectors are provided to make necessary splices where required. Detailed installation instructions are included.
- Can be used with any electric fuel pump, as long as the current load is not above 30 amps
- Will work with 12, 16 and 24 volt electrical systems and comes equipped with 12 awg wires that provide extra current-carrying capacity with minimal voltage loss
- 30 amp relay is included with a relay socket wired with long leads specifically designed to reduce the number of splices required
- Quality insulated crimp connectors are provided to make the necessary splices, where required
- Detailed instructions included
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!