Holley 12-753 Fuel Pump Relay Kit, 30 Amp
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Holley kit is intended primarily for those applications running an electric pump. The long wire runs in these kinds of installations can sometimes result in a voltage drop at the electric pump. Installation of this kit is good insurance that the fuel pump will be receiving full voltage from the battery. Holley P/N 12-753 can be used with any electric fuel pump, as long as the current load is not above 30 amps. It will work with 12, 16 and 24 volt systems and comes equipped with 12 AWG that provide extra current carrying capacity with minimal voltage loss. A 30 amp relay is included with a relay socket wired with extra long leads specifically designed to reduce the number of splices required. Quality insulated crimp connectors are provided to make necessary splices where required. Detailed installation instructions are included.
- Can be used with any electric fuel pump, as long as the current load is not above 30 amps
- Will work with 12, 16 and 24 volt electrical systems and comes equipped with 12 awg wires that provide extra current-carrying capacity with minimal voltage loss
- 30 amp relay is included with a relay socket wired with long leads specifically designed to reduce the number of splices required
- Quality insulated crimp connectors are provided to make the necessary splices, where required
- Detailed instructions included
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.