Holley 112-588 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Universal Fit, Multi-Port Injection (MPI) Throttle Body Style, 4-Barrel Throttle Body Barrels
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's new 1000 CFM Throttle Body shares the same air entry area design that powers every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car! The throttle body features integrated throttle position, idle air control and intake air temperature sensors, Ford and GM transmission kick down levers as well as all necessary vacuum ports.
- Standard square bore mounting pattern for installation on many intake manifolds
- Flows 1000 CFM to handle high horsepower engines
- Exclusive CFD computer modeled air entry area delivers maximum velocity and accelerated air speed
- Integrated TPS, IAC, and Air Temperature Sensor
- Hi Flow IAC passages for large cubic inch engines for idle stability
- Ford Transmission kick down Lever for use with Ford automatic transmissions
- Integrated GM 700R4 transmission kick down location no adapters needed
- All necessary vacuum ports (1) timed spark, (2) 3/8" and (2) 3/16" full manifold vacuum ports
- 1.75" throttle plates mounted to PTFE coated throttle shafts for high flow and a smooth feel
- High quality die cast aluminum for strength and weight reduction
- Tumble polished finish
More Like This
Holley 112-587 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Holley 112-577 Universal 4BBL Billet 1000 CFM Throttle Body
Holley 112-578 2000 CFM Dominator Flange Throttle Body
Holley 534-216 Service Terminator Throttle Body w/o Harness, Polished
Holley 500-6S Replacement 2bbl Throttle Body, 670 CFM
Holley 112-2 Throttle Body kit
Holley 534-217 Service Terminator Throttle Body W/o Harness, Hard Core
Holley 9925-103 Throttle Plate Kit, 2000CFM Throttle Body
Holley EFI 112-602 Universal Race Series Throttle Body, 4bbl 1000 CFM
Holley EFI 112-590 EFI Mono Blade Throttle Body, V Band Style
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.