Holley 112-587 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Universal Fit, Multi-Port Injection (MPI) Throttle Body Style, 4-Barrel Throttle Body Barrels
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's new 1000 CFM Throttle Body shares the same air entry area design that powers every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car! The throttle body features integrated throttle position, idle air control and intake air temperature sensors, Ford and GM transmission kick down levers as well as all necessary vacuum ports.
- Standard square bore mounting pattern for installation on many intake manifolds
- Flows 1000 CFM to handle high horsepower engines
- Exclusive CFD computer modeled air entry area delivers maximum velocity and accelerated air speed
- Integrated TPS, IAC, and Air Temperature Sensor
- Hi Flow IAC passages for large cubic inch engines for idle stability
- Ford Transmission kick down Lever for use with Ford automatic transmissions
- Integrated GM 700R4 transmission kick down location no adapters needed
- All necessary vacuum ports (1) timed spark, (2) 3/8" and (2) 3/16" full manifold vacuum ports
- 1.75" throttle plates mounted to PTFE coated throttle shafts for high flow and a smooth feel
- High quality die cast aluminum for strength and weight reduction
- Hard Core Gray finish
More Like This
Holley 112-588 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Holley 112-577 Universal 4BBL Billet 1000 CFM Throttle Body
Holley 534-217 Service Terminator Throttle Body W/o Harness, Hard Core
Holley 500-6S Replacement 2bbl Throttle Body, 670 CFM
Holley 112-2 Throttle Body kit
Holley 112-578 2000 CFM Dominator Flange Throttle Body
Holley 534-216 Service Terminator Throttle Body w/o Harness, Polished
Holley 9925-103 Throttle Plate Kit, 2000CFM Throttle Body
Holley EFI 112-602 Universal Race Series Throttle Body, 4bbl 1000 CFM
Holley EFI 534-226 Stealth Terminator Service Throttle Body, Gray
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.