Holley 112-581 LS 105mm TB w/cable drive and taper
Chevy LS V8, Multi-Port Injection (MPI) Throttle Body Style, 1-Barrel Throttle Body Barrels
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's BILLET LS Throttle Bodies are the BIGGEST BORE - MOST FEATURE LOADED available. Holley went back to the drawing board and built the ultimate air valve for your LS engine! This all new design boasts a 105 millimeter bore and a low RPM drive friendly taper. Innovative features like Idle Bleed Adjustment, TPS CLOCKER, and closable PCV Passage Valve, make them the ultimate throttle bodies for ease of installation and tuning. Regardless of whether you have a turbo, supercharger, or a big cam engine sucking gulps of air, Holley's throttle bodies are maximized for your application. The barrier protection of the BLACK ANODIZED finish also offers up a modern tech look!
- TPS CLOCKER (patent pending) allows the TPS to be rotated back into the ECU's required idle voltage range. Modified engines no longer suffer from problems related to TPS voltage!
- IDLE BLEED allows adjustment of your idle without affecting throttle position or TPS voltages at idle!
- PCV PASSAGE VALVE closes to accommodate forced induction applications! No more plugging to block off PCV!
- OVERSIZED BORE compared to other LS throttle bodies
- TAPERED TRANSITION eliminates low RPM drivability issues
- PREMIUM BILLET BODY supports the high tolerance design and look your performance engine deserves!
- BLACK ANODIZED FINISH for superior corrosion resistance and serious good looks
- CRUISE CONTROL provision built in for cruise control cable
- CABLE DRIVEN APPLICATION
- Fits the following intake manifolds: Holley 105mm Hi-Ram, Fast LSXR & LSXRT, MSD® Atomic AirForce, Most other 102 through 105mm LS intakes using 4 bolt TBs
More Like This
Holley 112-585 LS 95mm TB w/cable drive and taper
Holley 112-583 LS 105mm TB w/cable drive without taper
Edelbrock 386403 Victor 24 Deg Rectangular Port Throttle Body Assembly
Holley 112-588 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Holley 500-6S Replacement 2bbl Throttle Body, 670 CFM
Holley 112-587 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Holley 534-216 Service Terminator Throttle Body w/o Harness, Polished
Holley 534-217 Service Terminator Throttle Body W/o Harness, Hard Core
Holley EFI 534-225 Stealth Terminator Service Throttle Body, Shiny
Holley EFI 112-602 Universal Race Series Throttle Body, 4bbl 1000 CFM
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.