Holley 112-578 2000 CFM Dominator Flange Throttle Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If You're thinking of building either a high performance or race multi-point fuel injection system for your engine, look no further than Holley for the throttle body. Holley offers a line of universal throttle bodies that range in sizes from 1000 CFM to 2000 CFM and are available with standard square bore or DOMINATOR® flanges. These billet beauties will provide all the air your motor can ingest. Sporting premium design features that enhance their ruggedness and durability, Holley performance throttle bodies are built to take the most severe usage. They™ll look great as well sitting on top of your street rod or street/strip engine. They have the looks to go with the brawn!
- CNC Billet Construction
- Progressive Linkage System
- More Precise Throttle Control
- Better Drivability
- Maximum Airflow
- Minimizes Air Turbulence
- Throttle shafts are offset with respect to the throttle plates so engine vacuum will assist throttle plate closure
- Provision for installing Holley P/N 20-113, TH-700R4 over-drive transmission kick-down cable bracket
- Three manifold vacuum ports are available including one for PCV
- Designed with a DOMINATOR® mounting flange
- Utilizes 2.25 throttle bores.
More Like This
FAST 307604P Polished 4 Barrel 4500 Billet Throttle Body, TPS, IAC
FAST 307604 4 Barrel 4500 Billet Throttle Body, Includes TPS, IAC
Edelbrock 3862 Throttle Body Assembly
Edelbrock 3979 Throttle Body, 4500, 2.00 Inch Bore, Black
Edelbrock 3879 Throttle Body Assembly, Aluminum, 1,600 cfm, 4-barrel
Edelbrock 3888 Throttle Body Assembly, Competition, 4-barrel
Edelbrock 38633 Throttle Body Assembly, 4-Barrel
Edelbrock 38783 Throttle Body Assembly, 1,000 cfm, 4-Barrel
Holley 112-587 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
FAST 307603 4 Barrel 4150 Billet Throttle Body, Includes TPS, IAC
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.