Holley 112-578 2000 CFM Dominator Flange Throttle Body
Universal Fit, Multi-Port Injection (MPI) Throttle Body Style, 4-Barrel Throttle Body Barrels
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If You're thinking of building either a high performance or race multi-point fuel injection system for your engine, look no further than Holley for the throttle body. Holley offers a line of universal throttle bodies that range in sizes from 1000 CFM to 2000 CFM and are available with standard square bore or DOMINATOR® flanges. These billet beauties will provide all the air your motor can ingest. Sporting premium design features that enhance their ruggedness and durability, Holley performance throttle bodies are built to take the most severe usage. They™ll look great as well sitting on top of your street rod or street/strip engine. They have the looks to go with the brawn!
- CNC Billet Construction
- Progressive Linkage System
- More Precise Throttle Control
- Better Drivability
- Maximum Airflow
- Minimizes Air Turbulence
- Throttle shafts are offset with respect to the throttle plates so engine vacuum will assist throttle plate closure
- Provision for installing Holley P/N 20-113, TH-700R4 over-drive transmission kick-down cable bracket
- Three manifold vacuum ports are available including one for PCV
- Designed with a DOMINATOR® mounting flange
- Utilizes 2.25 throttle bores.
More Like This
Holley 112-577 Universal 4BBL Billet 1000 CFM Throttle Body
Holley 112-588 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Holley 112-587 Universal 4BBL 1000CFM 4150 Flange Throttle Body
Holley 534-216 Service Terminator Throttle Body w/o Harness, Polished
Holley 534-217 Service Terminator Throttle Body W/o Harness, Hard Core
Holley 500-6S Replacement 2bbl Throttle Body, 670 CFM
Holley 112-2 Throttle Body kit
Holley 9925-103 Throttle Plate Kit, 2000CFM Throttle Body
Holley EFI 112-602 Universal Race Series Throttle Body, 4bbl 1000 CFM
Holley EFI 534-226 Stealth Terminator Service Throttle Body, Gray
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.