Holley 0-9895 Spreadbore Carburetor, 650 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Dichromate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley Replacement Carburetors are Engineering to Improve Performance and Keep You Emission Legal. The 0-9895 is a Model 4175 Spread Bore designed to fit several applications. See application chart below in tech resources for specific details.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Designed as a emissions legal performance replacement for Q-jet on certain applications
- Improves performance over stock carburetor
- All emissions provisions
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet with filter for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76650BL 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76650RD 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76651BK 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76651HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Gray
Holley 0-82651 650 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82651SA 650 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Mechanical
Holley 0-67199BK 650 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-67199PL 650 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Purple
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!