Holley 0-9776 4160 Dual Quad 450 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Aluminum
- Features mechanical secondaries and no choke
- Designed for gasoline applications and has 450 CFM
- This four barrel carburetor is great for use on tunnel ram
- Has a aluminum/zinc construction and a bolt hole pattern of 5.160" x 5.625"
- It has mechanical secondaries and is designed for use on inline dual 4 barrel applications or small displacement Ford applications
The Holley Model 4160 450 CFM four barrel carburetor is great for use on tunnel rams. It has mechanical secondaries and is designed for use on inline dual 4 barrel applications or small displacement Ford applications. Linkage is not compatible with GM or Chrysler Automatic Transmissions.
- Mechanical secondaries
- No choke
- Side hung float bowls
- For dual quad or tunnel ram applications
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.