Holley 0-9776 4160 Dual Quad 450 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type
- Features mechanical secondaries and no choke
- Designed for gasoline applications and has 450 CFM
- This four barrel carburetor is great for use on tunnel ram
- Has a aluminum/zinc construction and a bolt hole pattern of 5.160" x 5.625"
- It has mechanical secondaries and is designed for use on inline dual 4 barrel applications or small displacement Ford applications
The Holley Model 4160 450 CFM four barrel carburetor is great for use on tunnel rams. It has mechanical secondaries and is designed for use on inline dual 4 barrel applications or small displacement Ford applications. Linkage is not compatible with GM or Chrysler Automatic Transmissions.
- Mechanical secondaries
- No choke
- Side hung float bowls
- For dual quad or tunnel ram applications
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80457SA 4160 Alum Street 600CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80535-1 HP Series 750 CFM Alcohol 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80833HBX Aluminum Ultra XP, 4150, 750 CFM, Methanol
Holley 0-80570 Avenger 570 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80541-1 HP Crate Racing 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80576S 750 CFM Supercharger 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80803HB Ultra XP Gas 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.