Holley 0-86670BK 670 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
ULTRA light Aluminum construction for 43% weight savings ULTRA shiny Tumble polished finish holds shine longer ULTRA strong Billet metering blocks & base plates ULTRA cool Black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate ULTRA easy Built in sight window for simple float adjustments ULTRA fast High-performance fuel curves The Ultra Street Avenger carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Three different anodized color options (Red, Blue, or Black) allow for a personalized look while maintaining the ultra-high strength and durability you get from billet. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs less than a comparable zinc carburetor. The new Ultra Street Avenger carburetors have the same great features as their aluminum counterparts such as a tumble polished aluminum finish; quick change vacuum secondaries for easy tuning to optimize performance or fuel economy; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy startups; built-in fuel filters; and an included fuel line kit so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store. Ultra Street Avengers feature the same optimized street calibration as the zinc versions so you know they will run great on your vehicle. In addition, the Ultra Street Avenger now comes with anodized metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and a built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments. The clean, polished look coupled with Red, Blue, or Black metering blocks and throttle body will certainly set your ride apart whether you are at the show or track.
Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only Modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Shiny with black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate for good looks and true gasket sealing
- Ultra Street Avengers feature an optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-81770 770 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80350 Carburetor, 350 CFM Street Avenger
Holley 0-83570 570 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-83670 670 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-86670BL 670 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-86770BL 770 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-86670HB Ultra Street Avenger 670 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-86570BL 570 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-81570 570 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-81670 670 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.