Holley 0-82770 770 CFM Aluminum Marine Avenger Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
So, if you are hitting the lake for an easy cruise or some high speed fun, the new Aluminum Marine Avengers will meet and exceed your performance demands!
The Marine Avenger Carburetors come with the same Limited Lifetime Warranty as our Street Avengers do. Holley warrants its Marine Avenger Carburetor to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product on parts and one year on repair labor. After a period of one year, Holley will charge standard rates for repair labor.
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
- All aluminum construction
- Hard Core Gray anodized finish for corrosion protection in marine environments
- Built to exceed Coast Guard standards and are J1223 Marine Standard Certified
- Dual metering block system utilizing four corner idle adjustment for precision tuning
- Throttle shafts are PTFE coated for corrosion protection
- Calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats
- Available in 570 CFM, 670 CFM, and 770 CFM sizes to match your application needs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
More Like This
Holley 0-82570 570 CFM Aluminum Marine Avenger Carburetor
Quick Fuel BD-780-VS SS-Series Carburetor, 780CFM, Black Diamond VS
Quick Fuel Q-850-PV Q-Series Carburetor, 850 CFM, Drag Race VS
Quick Fuel Q-850-PVCT Q-Series Carburetor, 850 CFM, Circle Track VS
Quick Fuel SS-780-VS SS-Series Carburetor, 780 CFM VS
Quick Fuel BD-680-VS SS-Series Carburetor, 680CFM, Black Diamond VS
Quick Fuel SS-880-VS SS-Series Carburetor, 880 CFM VS
Quick Fuel HR-735-VS HR-Series Carburetor, 735 CFM VS
Quick Fuel Q-750-PV Q-Series Carburetor, 750 CFM, Drag Race VS
Quick Fuel Q-750-PVCT Q-Series Carburetor, 750 CFM, Circle Track VS
Q & A
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.