Holley 0-82751SA 750 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Mechanical
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce the all new Aluminum Street HP. They utilize the best features from Holley's Race Bred 4150 HP carbs, but are tamed for street and light competition use. The Street HP features an aluminum contoured main body design taken from the race winning 4150 HP and has a tumble polished shiny finish and screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response, drivability and maximum performance. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc.
The Aluminum Street HP takes all the great features from the race bred HP and the Double Pumper and combines them into the perfect street/strip carburetor.
750 CFM Aluminum Street HP Mechanical Secondary
- Aluminum construction for weight savings and long lasting good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturi inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Available in 650, 750, 850, and 950 CFM versions
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
More Like This
Holley 0-82750SA 750 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Vacuum
Holley 0-82751 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82651SA 650 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Mechanical
Holley 0-82750 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.