Holley 0-82651SA 650 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Mechanical
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce the all new Aluminum Street HP. They utilize the best features from Holley's Race Bred 4150 HP carbs, but are tamed for street and light competition use. The Street HP features an aluminum contoured main body design taken from the race winning 4150 HP and has a tumble polished shiny finish and screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response, drivability and maximum performance. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc.
The Aluminum Street HP takes all the great features from the race bred HP and the Double Pumper and combines them into the perfect street/strip carburetor.
650 CFM Aluminum Street HP Mechanical Secondary
- Aluminum construction for weight savings and long lasting good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturi inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Available in 650, 750, 850, and 950 CFM versions
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
More Like This
Quick Fuel Q-650-B2 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, 2X4 Supercharger
Quick Fuel Q-650 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM
Quick Fuel Q-650-CT Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, Circle Track
Quick Fuel Q-650-B1 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, 1x4 Supercharger
Quick Fuel RQ-650 Race-Q Series Carburetor, 650 CFM
Holley 0-67200BK 750 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Quick Fuel M-650 M-Series Marine Carburetor, 650 CFM
Quick Fuel Q-650-2 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, 2x4
Quick Fuel BDQ-650 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, Black Diamond
Quick Fuel Q-650-PV Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, Drag Race VS
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.